Your first visit to River View Dental Specialists involves a few special steps so that we can get to know you. To understand what to expect, please read through this page. You’ll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies and more. There’s also background information about our committed staff and our first visit procedures. You can also save some time by printing out and completing the patient forms in advance of your appointment.
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in orthodontics.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, dental professionals and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging, compassionate and professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
Every smile starts with a complimentary consultation!
Your initial, complimentary consultation will give you the opportunity to meet our team, as well as, learn more about orthodontics, receive a complete initial exam, and find out which treatment options will best meet your needs. During your complimentary consultation, we will:
- Review your dental and medical history forms.
- Provide a complete oral exam and take a panoramic x-ray, to determine if treatment is necessary.
- Create a customized treatment plan.
- Discuss all financial information, insurance, and payment options. Please bring a copy of your insurance card so we can do a benefits check for you.
During your complimentary consultation, we will explain everything that you will need to know about your orthodontic treatment so that you can choose what’s best for you. If you’d like to schedule a complimentary consultation with Dr. Wainwright, please call our Main Location at (563) 355-1034 or our Sterling Location at (815) 625-3504.
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. We encourage you to print and complete the new patient forms below. Also, feel free to take some time to familiarize yourself with Dr. Wainwright and the staff. We look forward to your first visit.
Please print and fill out these forms so we can expedite your first visit:
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed.
Click here to download it.